Welcome to JDM Nagoya Auto Parts!
JDM Nagoya Auto Parts is committed to provide great quality customer service and guaranteed competitive prices in the market. When you buy from JDM Nagoya Auto Parts, you are getting Japanese motors and auto parts like; Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and Mitsubishi imported directly from Japan. We only sell the best products at the best price.
Always remember our #1 policy: We won't be satisfied until our customers are fully satisfied.
All our JDM Engines and Transmissions are tested before removal from their donor vehicle. All motors sold come with 30-day start-up warranty from the time that you signed the proof of delivery.
Shipping & Freight
Prices do not included shipping and handling. Some items listed are not legal for use on public highways. Please check with local authorities before placing your order. All engines are removed from running vehicles, and does NOT include external accessories including but not limited to electrical components, sensors, alternators, pumps, pulleys, belts, wiring, mounts, distributor components, gaskets, or any plastic trim pieces. Special order engines come AS-IS and come with no warranty expressed or implied. Any Labor for installation or removal of any defective part is not included in this warranty. It is the customer's responsibility for all freight charges for return on defective items, and no replacement parts will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective item in question. Any engine or parts that are found to have been overheated or show any signs of damage due to improper or unqualified installation procedures, or signs of the us of aftermarket forced induction systems or Nitrous Oxide will not be covered by this warranty. Transmissions, whether sold with engine or separately, are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied.
All refused orders will be charged 20% of the invoice amount for restocking fee plus all freight charges to return the item to our warehouse. No returns will be accepted without an Return Merchandise Authorization number issued by JDM Nagoya auto parts . A 20% restocking fee plus all shipping charges will be billed on any returned items, after being inspected by our staff upon their return to our warehouse. All special orders require full payment in advance, and there is are no returns on specially ordered items. Any returns arriving at our warehouse without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the sending address collect freight.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY JDM Nagoya Auto Parts
1. Used Replacement Engines – 30 Days
2. Used Performance Engines – 30 Days
3. All Electronical/Electronic Parts – No Warranty
4. Accessories / Used Parts - No Warranty
ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only
ITEMS NOT COVERED
All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc), transmissions, drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
3. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
4. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
5. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
6. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
7. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
8. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
9. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
10. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
11. Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from JDM Nagoya Auto Parts
13. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
14. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of JDM Nagoya Auto Parts . Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. JDM Nagoya Auto Parts does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
G. DISCLAIMER 2
JDM Nagoya Auto Parts will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.